Structures: S+ is/am/are+ V1 + ing + Ob
1. We use present continuous with the action is happening at the time of speaking.
- Please don’t make so much noise. I‘m studying now.
- Where is Khailee? ==> He is having a bath.
- Let’s go out now. It isn’t raining anymore.
- I‘m watching TV.
2. We use present continuous when we talk about things happening in a period around now.
- You‘re working hard to day.
- Is Lathor working this week?
- Are you learning English this term?
3. We use the present continuous when we talk about changes happening around now.
- The population of the world is rising very fast.
- Is your English getting better?
4. We use the Present Continuous to say that we are in the process of doing a longer action.
- Tavan wants to work in China, so she is learning Chinese.
- I‘m reading the book Steve Jobs.
- I‘m studying to become a programmer.